- Course Code: UKLB19ACB
- Location: Online
- Duration: 5 hours
- Qualification: Animal Care and Behaviour Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate
- Course Access: L:ifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Includes the Following Courses
Animal Care and Behaviour Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate
The Animal Lightning Skills Course Bundle is the perfect way to brush up on your knowledge of animal-related topics. Alternatively, it’s the ideal method to gain an introduction to a wide array of animal-related topics. Through this course, you will have the chance to learn about the most important aspects of animals - focusing on animal behaviour, animal care and animal business management.
The three main areas covered in this course bundle:
- Animal Behaviour: This bundle looks at the behaviour of one of the most common and elusive animals - cats. Intro to Cat Behaviour looks at the reasons behind the way cats behave and how we as humans are able to interpret this behaviour.
- Animal Care: Most of the courses in this bundle are focused on how to care for specific animals. Courses include Intro to Animal Care, Intro to Feline Care, Intro to Reptile Care, Rabbit Care and Rat/Mouse/Hamster Care.
- Animal Business Management: Learning how to manage a business related to animals is different from many other types of businesses. Luckily, this course bundle prepares you for such an endeavour with courses like Cattery Business Certificate, Intro to Cattery and Kennel Management and Stray and Feral Welfare Management.
Why Take the Animal Lightning Skills Course Bundle?
- You will have access to 11 courses, each dedicated to giving you a comprehensive understanding of a different animal-related topic. By the end of this course bundle, you will be well-versed in several different areas of animal care, the behaviour of different animals and aspects of managing an animal business.
- This course bundle is specifically organised to give you the best possible selection of animal-related courses. The bundle is designed to help you move forward in your animal care and management skills as quickly and efficiently as possible. There is no wasted time with this course bundle - you will learn the most important topics and move on with some valuable skills.
- You will be able to deepen and focus on some skills that you already have. This course bundle isn’t just useful for people who are totally new to caring for animals or analysing animal behaviour, it’s also great for anyone who wants a refresher on their knowledge, or a tangible way to prove that they have committed to self-development and learning new skills.
- You will be able to improve your CV upon completion of this course bundle. This can help prove to potential employers that you not only have these skills but also that you committed yourself to learning new and valuable things.
- Animal skills are a valuable part of anyone’s skill repertoire. You may be considering going into an animal-related business or simply thinking about finding out more about your own pets. Either way, the Animal Lightning Skills Course Bundle is the ideal way to spend a little bit of time gaining a lot of knowledge. Upon completion of this course, you will have a perfect way to prove to employers and yourself that you know the important parts of caring for animals and managing any business that involves them.
Why Take a Lighting Skills Course Bundle?
The Animal Lighting Skills Course Bundle is the perfect way to get an introduction to the topic without dedicating a lot of time to studying. On completion of the course, you will receive a certificate. The Animal Lighting Skills Course Bundle gives you the opportunity to take one or two modules for each topic and gain a quick and valuable understanding of animal care and behaviour. The modules can each take as little as 5 minutes to study, so you can choose to just view one topic if you’re stuck for time, or you can study all 10 in one go.
The Animal Lighting Skills Course Bundle is great for adding some extra lines to your CV, gaining new skills to use at work, or checking out a new topic without totally diving into it and spending too much time on it. By selecting a Course Bundle of Lightning Skills, you’re able to get a full sense of animal grooming, health, care and management without the kind of time and effort involved with full-length courses.
Overall, the Animal Lightning Skills Course Bundle is chock full of useful skills and information. Each course includes a review worksheet and a test to ensure that you’ve absorbed the knowledge in each module. You can study as quickly or slowly as you’d like and still complete the bundle with valuable, important information to give you confidence in your animal-related skills. You will expand your existing skills and have the chance to learn a wide array of brand-new abilities with the Animal Lightning Skills Course Bundle.
- Introduction and brief history of dog training
- Starting your career
- Duties and responsibilities of a dog trainer
- Code of ethics
- Basics of puppy training
- Socialisation periods
- Body language and non-verbal cues
- How to interpret dog vocalisation
- Fundamentals of puppy socialisation
- When, why and how to socialise a puppy
- How to create positive experiences
- How to use clicker training
- Help your clients choose the right lead and collar
- Crate training basics
- How to crate-train your puppy
- Benefits of crate training
- Dog psychology
- Setting limits and boundaries
- Classical conditioning
- Operant conditioning
- Fundamental principles of operant conditioning
- Reinforcement techniques
- Myths of operant conditioning
- ABCs of canine behaviour
- How to incorporate empowering words and language
- Activities and games to engage with your dog
- Behaviour modification versus obedience training
- Lure reward training strategies
- Lure reward strategies
- Punishment in lure reward training
- Diagnoses and defining canine behaviours
- Separation anxiety and correction
- How to communicate with clients
- How to work with protection trained dogs
- How to show hand signals
- Teaching a dog to come to heel
- How to conduct dog training classes
- Pros and cons of conducting training in a retail environment
- How to make your training classes fun and engaging
- How to start your own dog training business
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Animal Care and Behaviour Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The Animal Care and Behaviour Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate Course consists of 11 courses:
Each course consists of between 1 and 10 individual modules.
Modules can take from 20 to 90 minutes to complete. You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Do I have to study the courses in a certain order?No. You can study the courses in any order you choose. If you want to, you can do one module from a course and then move on to the next course.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Yes. Once you have completed all of the modules for each course there will be a multiple choice test.
The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for each test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process.
We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Animal Care and Behaviour Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.