- Course Code: IDMCIN
- Location: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1 day (7 CPD hrs)
- Cost: £450.00
- Qualification: Customer Insight
- Course Access: Virtual Classroom
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
- Live Date: January 18, 2022
Boost value for you and your customers with customer insight. Learn how to gain a competitive advantage by understanding the behaviour of your customers and their value to you. Discover how to research, plan and manage your activity with confidence.
Duration: 1 day (7 CPD hours)
You will learn to:
• Understand how customer insight can increase value for both your business and your customers
• Identify and understand the sources of insight and how it delivers competitive advantage
• Plan the development of customer insight for your business, aligned with marketing strategy
• Translate insight into specific, value-creating marketing actions
• Use improved insight to measure your marketing success
Ways you can learn with us
Virtual Classroom: Tutor led, live, online classroom environments.
Online: Self Study, via an always-on, always open portal, providing an engaging multimedia learning experience.
In person: face-to-face, tutor-led classroom training. To ensure everyone’s safety while attending courses at our training centre, we’re taking a range of precautionary measures.
Customer Engagement, Data & Analytics
Please complete the form above for further details.
NB: Prices above subject to VAT
The meaning of insight and its relationship with business success
• The evolution of marketing and how insight needs to move with it
• The influence of digital on data (quality, quantity, speed etc.)
• The influence of digital on marketing decisions (product, price, channel, communication etc.)
• Relationship between insight and knowledge management
What customer insight covers
• How many users and customers have you got? What is their value? What services/product do they buy/use?
• Where do they come from? What is their journey like? What causes them to come, or to leave? How often do they come into contact with you? With your competitors? When do they get in touch?
• Who are they? What is their history of interactions with you? From which devices/sites/apps? Is there a pattern? How do they compare with other users? What is their attitude towards your channels and brands?
Developing customer insight
• The main sources of offline insight - CRM, brand, product, channel analytics, research
• Sources of online insight - web and app data and its analysis; social insight
• Insight from partnerships - distributors, aggregators and affiliates
• How analysis turns data into insight, and how this varies on and offline; how to create combined insight
• Integrating multichannel data to produce a picture of multichannel journeys
Applications of customer insight
• Managing and optimising the online/offline marketing mix
• Using insight for testing
Planning and managing your insight capability and activity
• The stages of development of insight - a maturity model
• The diffusion cycle for analytical and insight innovations
• Identifying where you are and where you need to be and prioritising the development of insight
• Developing a feasible, cost-effective, innovative, future-proof competitive plan
• Processes for managing customer insight - day to day and strategically
• Governance and data quality management
• Main types of solution in data management and analytics
• Integrating solutions
• Where are you now?
• What are your priorities?
• How to meet them