- Course Code: UKLM19HRT
- Location: Online
- Duration: 6 hours
- Qualification: HR Toolkit (Lightning Skills Bundle) Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Includes the Following Courses
HR Toolkit (Lightning Skills Bundle) Certificate
Human resources is a sector that every type of business has, focusing on dealing with people in an organisation. This part of a business is usually responsible for hiring, recruiting, training and resolving issues within the workplace. Since every business has employees and works with people, human resources is a massive, all-encompassing field that affects everyone. Being well-versed in HR is not only useful for people who work in the department, but it’s also a great skill for anyone to acquire. The HR Toolkit Certificate comes in two sections; each offers you different and new skills related to human resources. In this course bundle, HR Toolkit Certificate, the goal is to focus on several specific human resources strategies.
Human resources play such a big role in every workplace that it’s impossible to deny its importance. A combination of communication, conflict resolution and relationship skills, human resources is useful for everyone, no matter where you work or what your goals are. Being able to prove that you are committed to working with others in the best, healthiest way possible is a great way to show employers that you are easily adaptable.
You Will Learn:
- Several strategies geared towards managing a team of people and solving problems that will inevitably arise in any workplace. The goal of this course bundle is to introduce you to the most important part of human resources - working closely with groups of people. A workplace is a unique situation in which people have to be in close quarters, maintain communication and work together on a variety of different projects and jobs. The whole reason that HR exists is because this type of situation can put pressure on relationships and create friction. You will learn the best approaches to keeping workplace relationships relaxed and respectful.
- About how to manage your own workload and handle dealing with many different types of work at once. Working in human resources comes with several different and new types of challenges each day. It takes some focus to stay on top of it all. This course bundle aims to give you the tools to tackle a unique position in HR.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will have access to 10 courses, each dedicated to giving you a comprehensive understanding of a different Human Resources topic. By the end of this course bundle, you will be well-versed in several different areas of HR.
- This course bundle is specifically organised to give you the best possible selection of Human Resources courses. It is designed to help you progress in your HR skills and knowledge as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- You will be able to deepen and focus on some skills that you already have. This course bundle isn’t just useful for people who are totally new to HR, it’s also great for anyone who wants a refresher on their knowledge.
- Enhance your CV upon completion of this course bundle. Demonstrate to potential employers that you not only have these skills but also that you are committed to learning new skills in this area.
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the HR Toolkit (Lightning Skills Bundle) Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The HR Toolkit (Lightning Skills Bundle) Certificate Course consists of 10 courses:
Each course consists of between 1 and 1 individual modules.
Modules can take from 20 to 90 minutes to complete. You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Do I have to study the courses in a certain order?No. You can study the courses in any order you choose. If you want to, you can do one module from a course and then move on to the next course.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Yes. Once you have completed all of the modules for each course there will be a multiple choice test.
The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for each test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process.
We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the HR Toolkit (Lightning Skills Bundle) Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 6 hours to complete in total.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.