- Course Code: UKPC20ELC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 15 weeks
- Cost: Free!
- Qualification: Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- Course Access: Vision2Learn
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Principles of End of Life Care Level 2
This fundamental qualification will help you to develop your understanding and knowledge of how to sensitively and appropriately care for individuals in the final stages of life.
You Will Learn
- Learn more about the delivery of optimum patient care
- Improve your healthcare skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with those in your supervision
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding care and treatment of those in vulnerable medical states
- Gain or develop key transferrable skills applicable in a range of roles within the health sector
Benefits of Taking this Course
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care.
- Unit 1: Understand how to work in end of life care
- Unit 2: Care planning in end of life care
- Unit 3: Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
- Unit 4: End of life care and dementia
- Unit 5: Understanding the role of the care worker in time of death
- Unit 6: Understand loss and grief in end of life care
Studying with vision2learn
You can study whenever and wherever you like. At vision2learn we pride ourselves on supporting learners through their courses with a dedicated platform with a range of support materials, dedicated email service to your tutor and a dedicated telephone support team who are on hand to help with any questions you may have regarding your course or your assignments.