- Course Code:
- Location: Online
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Cost: Free
- Qualification: Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Course Access: vision2learn
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to develop an understanding of autism and how to support individuals with autism for personal reason or who wish to progress into employment where an understanding of autism and knowledge of how to support people with autism is required.
There are 6 units and each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism.
- Learn about what is meant by autism, theories and diagnosis
- Learn about using a person-centred approach to support individuals with autism
- Develop your understanding of communication and social interaction in individuals with autism
- Learn about sensory processing, perception and cognition in individuals with autism
- Learn how to support positive behaviour in individuals with autism
- Learn how support individuals with autism to live healthy and fulfilled lives
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- Free 100% online course
- No existing qualification required to study the course
- Success rates - 94% of our learners pass
- First-class support online and phone
- Qualification - Nationally accredited Level 2 qualification
Studying with vision2learn
You can study whenever and wherever you like. At vision2learn we pride ourselves on supporting learners through their courses with a dedicated platform with a range of support materials, dedicated email service to your tutor and a dedicated telephone support team who are on hand to help with any questions you may have regarding your course or your assignments.