- Course Code: UKPC20DBC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 11 weeks
- Cost: Free!
- Qualification: Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Course Access: vision2learn
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes Level 2
This course provides a great starting point in understanding a widespread condition becoming increasingly prevalent within the UK.
You will Learn:
- Gain an understanding of this widespread condition and gain a nationally accredited qualification
- Discover more about the biology behind diabetic requirements, reactions and symptoms
- Equip yourself with invaluable knowledge to increase your awareness of different types of diabetes
- Learn vital skills to help people manage and treat their diabetes
Benefits of Taking this Course:
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes.
- Unit 1: Understand Diabetes
- Unit 2: Prevention and early intervention of Type 2 diabetes
- Unit 3: Understand the initial care of diabetes
- Unit 4: Understand the treatment and management of diabetes
Studying with vision2learn
You can study whenever and wherever you like.
At vision2learn we pride ourselves on supporting learners through their courses with a dedicated platform with a range of support materials, dedicated email service to your tutor and a dedicated telephone support team who are on hand to help with any questions you may have regarding your course or your assignments.